We Finally Cancelled Pint of Science 2020
While there have been some back and forths on whether Pint of Science 2020 should take place or not, we decided it is safer, easier, and wiser to simply cancel this edition. Still, you shouldn’t worry much, we are intensively working on the brew for 2021! You can already save the three evenings from the 17th to the 19th of May 2021! We’ll be happy to see you there and finally be able to share science (as it should be)!
Oh, one more thing, the French board has been working hard to set up a virtual event at the end of September. This will help us wait until next May! You can find information here.
Do not hesitate to support the organization by donating.
Stay safe !